Russell Brand was thrown out of a GQ party for recalling the involvement of the sponsors’ links with the Nazi party.
- Russell Brand’s performance, from the Daily Mail website: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2412114/Russell-Brand-thrown-GQ-party-Nazi-jibes-event-sponsors-Hugo-Boss.html.
But the fact that the Boss company not only designed the Stormtrooper and SS uniforms but also laid the foundations for the company’s prosperity by employing slave labour to make the uniforms was revealed as long ago as 1997 by the Austrian magazine, Profil.
According to the Washington Post (August 15, 1997),
- Russell Brand ‘kicked out’ of GQ awards after Nazi jibes (itv.com)
- RUSSEL BRAND Thrown Out of Party For EXPOSING HUGO BOSS’S NAZI PAST (secretsofthefed.com)
- Russell Brand thrown out of party for accusing HUGO BOSS of helping Hitler… (dailymail.co.uk)
- Russell Brand Thrown Out Of Party For Accusing HUGO BOSS Of Helping Hitler (undergroundpoliticsdotorg.wordpress.com)
- Russell Brand in Nazi jibes towards sponsors Hugo Boss as GQ Awards turns into slanging match (mirror.co.uk)
- Russell Brand Booted From GQ Men of the Year Awards Party After Making Nazi Joke (aceshowbiz.com)
- Russell Brand Lampoons GQ Award Sponsor Hugo Boss for it’s Roll in Designing Nazi Uniforms (milkandcookies.com)
- Russell Brand wore Hugo Boss before Nazi jibe (contactmusic.com)
- Shameful truth about Hugo Boss’s links to the Nazis revealed: As Russell Brand is thrown out of a party for accusing fashion designer of helping Hitler (thisismoney.co.uk)